Theme: Management and utilization of national control points for efficiency in survey
In the period of 25.05 - 30.06.2015 in Tsukuba – Japan, JICA (Japanese International Cooperation Agency) organized a training on the subject of: „Management and utilization of national control points for efficiency in survey“. The training was carried out by GSI (National organization for survey and cartography) and IDI (Institute for development of infrastructure) within the Ministry of land, infrastructure, transport and tourism of Japan.
The training included and discussed the following themes:
- National land survey of Japan
- Familiarization with the system for survey and administration of Japan
- Development of project plans by establishment of survey projects
- Competences and functioning of the Japanese Association of Surveyors.
- System for education of surveyors
- Production, calibration and use of geodetic instruments and equipment,
- GNSS measurements, system for continuous operation with reference stations (CORS)
- Introduction of new technologies for GNSS observations
- Development of the system for spatial information for natural disaster management
The candidates from the following countries participated in the training:
- Bangladesh (Nayon Chandra Sarker and Abu Saleh Md. Jamilur Bashet Khan)
- Bhutan (Dorji Pelzang )
- Ethiopia (Asfaw Bisrat Abebe)
- Laos (Daeng Phanhpheng )
- Myanmar (Wai Phyo Myint)
- Sri Lanka (Weerapperuma Thushara)
- R. Macedonia (Darko Burovski )
All participants successfully completed the training and earned certificates issued by JICA and the Ministry of land, infrastructure, transport and tourism of Japan.